Mares Fusion 52X Scuba Diving Regulator
Mares Fusion 52X Scuba Diving Regulator by Mares at We Change. MPN: 0792460202901. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Mares Fusion 52X Regulator is comprised of the compact top performer MR52X First Stage, all the features of the proven MR52 first stage and more,
The Mares Fusion 52X Regulator is comprised of the compact top performer MR52X First Stage, all the features of the proven MR52 first stage and more, making it the best for a unique high caliber set up. Fusion 52X represents a radical departure from any existing regulator. The Fusion 52X incorporates a double DFC system that provides a consistent flow of air at any depth, even when breathing simultaneously from both the primary second stage and the octopus. The natural convection channel (NCC) system and the design of the Abyss Second Stage with more metal on the front cover, allows this combination to achieve very high performance in cold water. The NCC System increases cold water performance by creating a flow of water across the regulator. The flow is driven by the change of density in water with temperature. The Abyss 52's pre-oriented pressure ports provide for an ideal placement of hoses even when using two independent regulators.
Features & Highlights
- ACT Valve - Advanced Coating Technology Advanced Coating Technology The new valve in the "X" systems increases durability by an astounding 600%, even under the most extreme conditions.
- All Metal Technology Outstanding mechanical reliability and high thermal conductivity make our metal 2nd stages extremely long lasting and ideal for cold water dives. The high thermal conductivity of metal reduces also the dry mouth feeling during the dive.
- VAD - Vortex Assisted Design The air bypass tube delivers air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
- Twin Power New, flow control manages the delivery rate of your gas, from natural breathing to power breathing. The former is the traditional way of breathing a Mares regulator, (VAD) while the latter (VAD+) provides an extra push when you need it
- Superflex Hose Extreme light weight and exceptional softness guarantee the maximum freedom of movement.
|Item Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.5 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.8 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mares, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: M-211 CBL, ean: 4983608461199,
The M-211 Freedom One mask features the newly developed and revolutionary Freedom Technology delivering superior fit, comfort and performance. The Freedom One is the first of a new generation of TUSA masks offering this innovative new technology comb...
mpn: 8058, ean: 8595642380587,
Description The Divesoft Freedom decompression computer was specially developed in order to meet the needs of technical divers using trimix in open circuit SCUBA. Advanced gauge and freediving modes are also available. The user can change the compute...
mpn: 8103, ean: 8595642381034,
Description This bottom timer was specially developed in order to meet the needs of technical divers using ratio deco for decompression calculations. It features a clear and legible TFT display, which allows you to easily read all essential informati...
mpn: 8059, ean: 0687965592353,
The Divesoft Freedom decompression computer was specially developed in order to meet the needs of technical divers. It can be used with any type of rebreather or open circuit SCUBA. Advanced gauge and freediving modes are also available. The user can...
By Shark Shield
mpn: GU1000C, ean: 9331443001219,
Shark Shield is the world's only scientifically proven electrical shark deterrent, nothing is more effective. Sharks have short-range electrical receptors in their snouts used for finding food, Shark Shield's patented technology creates a powerful th...