9 Pack Harrows Marathon Aces Up Club Spade Heart Diamond 100 Micron Extra Strong Dart Flights
9 Pack Harrows Marathon Aces Up Club Spade Heart Diamond 100 Micron Extra Strong Dart Flights by Art Attack at We Change. MPN: 43221-22897. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- Contains 9 standard 100 Micron Extra Strong flights.
- The four suits in playing cards, clubs, diamonds, hearts, and spades, collectively represent the four elements (wind, fire, water, and earth), the seasons, and cardinal directions. They represent the struggle of opposing forces for victory in life.
- An interesting fact about playing cards is that specially-constructed decks were sent to American soldiers who were being held in German camps during World War II. The United States Playing Card Company collaborated with the government in the production of these cards. What made these cards so unique was, once they became wet, they peeled apart. Inside, the prisoners found parts of maps that would lead them to freedom.
- The United States Playing Card Company (USPC), located in Cincinnati, Ohio, is the world's largest producer of playing cards. The company was founded in 1867. USPC vends over 100,000,000 decks of playing cards annually. The company produces Aristocrat, Aviator, Bee, Bicycle and Hoyle brand cards. It also produces playing cards for popular brands and names like Coca-Cola, Mickey Mouse, Harry potter and Mr. Potato Head.
- An interesting fact about a deck of standard playing cards is that it originally was the French version. The face cards in the deck were named after, and designed to look like, actual historical figures. The King of Hearts was Charlemagne; the King of Diamonds was Julius Caesar; the King of Clubs was Alexander the Great, and the King of Spades was King David from the Holy Bible.
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.19 x 0.35 x 0.35 inches|