12V 100Ah SLA AGM Battery for Freedom Electric Twin Troller X10 - Mighty Max Battery brand product
12V 100Ah SLA AGM Battery for Freedom Electric Twin Troller X10 - Mighty Max Battery brand product by Mighty Max Battery at We Change. MPN: ML100-1300. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Delivering power when you need it, the Mighty Max ML100-12 12 Volt 100 AH uses a state of the art, heavy-duty, calcium-alloy grid that provides
The ML100-12 is an Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology with a valve regulated design, that can be used in enclosed and indoor environments without leaking or maintenance, providing a superior performance for thousands of models.
Mighty Max SLA batteries are utilized in a wide variety of applications including; Consumer Electronics, Electric Vehicles, Engine Starters, Golf Carts, Hunting, Lawn and Garden Tools, Medical Mobility, Motorcycles, Power sports, Portable Tools, Solar, Toys and Hobby, Access Control Devices, Emergency Lighting, Security and more.
Voltage: 12 Volt
Amperage: 100 AH
Chemistry: SLA, AGM
12.17 in x 6.61 in x 8.30 in
Weight: 63.93 Lbs
Genuine Mighty Max battery Product
Features & Highlights
- ML100-12 SLA is a 12V 100AH group 30H Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) rechargeable maintenance free battery
- Dimensions: 12.17 inches x 6.61 inches x 8.30 inches. Listing is for the Battery and Screws only. No wire harness or mounting accessories included.
- Factory activated SLA / AGM battery. Maintenance free. No adding water. Advanced design works right out of the box and requires zero maintenance, zero adding of fluids compared to a flooded wet cell battery
- Rechargeable spill proof battery has a characteristic of high discharge rate, wide operating temperatures, long service life and deep discharge recover. Mounted in any position, resists shocks, and vibration. High performance in high and low temperatures.
- Backed by a 30 day refund policy and full 1 year warranty.
|Manufacturer:||Mighty Max Battery|
|Brand:||Mighty Max Battery|
|Publisher:||Mighty Max Battery|
|Studio:||Mighty Max Battery|